[Gambas-user] decode json string in standard application

Mon Mar 13 17:35:05 CET 2017

hello jsbsan, this are helpfully for those that dont understand and/or
doesn are able to integrate webservices with desktop app..

http://jsbsan.blogspot.com.es/2015/04/gambas3-ejemplo-de-json-y-extraer-datos.html

NOTE: for understand the code must compare and read the implementation code
in php:
https://geekytheory.com/json-iv-ejemplo-practico-de-uso-de-json-con-openweathermap/

many many thanks for the code, very usefully.. i made a app that comunicate
asyncronous with a main app, due here the internet are very bad!

all are in spanish but for those that dont talk an use google translator as
we must enforce to write in english

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com