[Gambas-user] configure and use gambas web programs

Mon Mar 13 16:29:09 CET 2017

hi benoit i'm back! again with gambas web, and amnesia!

> Example with the configuration file of lighttpd:

> # This tells that all and executable files are cgi scripts,
> # and just them
> cgi.execute-x-only = "enable"
> cgi.assign = ( "" => "" )

that's its necesary to run any cgi gambas generated code? if yes why in
past doesn not mentioned in the gambas wiki explicy!?

> # This tell that the "/manager" URL is associated with the CGI script
> alias.url = ( "/manager" => "/path/to/MyCgiScript.gambas" )

its necesary associated a path with the app gambas path with the
excecutable?
there's a way to assing a arbitrary path to gambas cgi?

i mean just like php does, i put the exce and server runs!?

> Regards,
>
> --
> Benoît Minisini

the gambas tutorial in the wiki are not found by me or its not made yet,
the only info i got are the jbsan minimal tutorial.. very great .. but its
too minimal.

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com