[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #1102: ODBC driver super buggy 3: impossible made subquerys if the previous its a call/select to SP

bugtracker at ...3416... bugtracker at ...3416...
Wed Jun 28 13:11:14 CEST 2017

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1102&from=L21haW4-

Comment #2 by zxMarce:

As per https://stackoverflow.com/questions/33940294/sqlgetstmtattr-output-value-for-sql-attr-row-number, it seems that SQLite has issues in their ODBC Driver implementation.
Per ODBC definitions, returning negative row values is illegal for a driver in the particular ODBC calls the Gambas driver makes to find out a row count.
That being the case I further patched my internal GetRecordCount() function in the ODBC Gambas driver to take these illegal values into account.

The actual problem now is that when this issue hits, GetRecordCount() will return the default -1 as count, making iteration in a SQLite table hard.
By "hard" I mean that data retrieved is garbage, and I do not yet know why. I'm looking into this latest development now.

Regards,
zxMarce.