[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #1102: ODBC driver super buggy 3: impossible made subquerys if the previous its a call/select to SP

bugtracker at ...3416... bugtracker at ...3416...
Wed Jun 28 00:08:43 CEST 2017

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1102&from=L21haW4-

Comment #1 by PICCORO LENZ MCKAY:

hi, this query make me impossible document and find a solution to how populate a grid not using the Data event...

i send a issue to freetds project, due this error today does not permit to me got some progress in the odbc+gridview work
https://github.com/FreeTDS/freetds/issues/131

but the problem i guess its not totally freetds driver due in odbc+sqlite i cannot make simple quierys after connected... but the odbc+sqlite module are in good shape