[Gambas-user] usage of too much GOTO can be bad pracitce or make influence in the code?

Cristiano Guadagnino criguada at ...626...
Thu Jun 22 16:24:02 CEST 2017

Based on your example, I would not find the code using GOTO any more
readable. Quite to the contrary, instead.
And I don't understand why you cannot use a sub. What's the problem with
variables that cannot be solved by passing the needed variables or using
globals?

Anyway, coding style is a matter of taste, so go with what you prefer.
Unless the code needs to be read/perused by others, obviously.

Cris