[Gambas-user] missing wiki gridview.rows.selection

Tue Jun 20 20:08:18 CEST 2017

you must take in consideration that i ask here due in ide that information
does not how.. so i assumed the wiki page not exist.., i go directly to
gridview of qt4 component and does not show that property so i assumed
confirmation of not existence...

so then after adamnt42 send that mail, was a cache problem as adamnt42
said in the threath "Follow up from ...row count partially incorrect"

NOW I HAVE ANOTHER QUUESTION, since what gambas version was implemented? in
3.1 this are not!.. in 3.5 exist! so 3.4? 3.3?

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com