[Gambas-user] missing wiki gridview.rows.selection

adamnt42 at ...626... adamnt42 at ...626...
Tue Jun 20 05:48:57 CEST 2017

Piccoro,
The documentation is there, it took me 4 clicks to get to it from the gb.qt4 page.  I'll change my previous comment to "Read AND LOOK AT EVERY word on the Gambas help page.
gridview.Rows is a property that returns an object of the **virtual class** _GridView_Rows type.  So  you have to go there to see the description of that class. IOW in the syntax box notice that the _GridView_Rows word is a hyperlink to the page describing that class.

On Mon, 19 Jun 2017 23:04:51 -0430
PICCORO McKAY Lenz <mckaygerhard at ...626...> wrote:

> the documentation for Rows.Selection i cannot found in wiki.. ide does not
> show any documentation..
>
> i found that piede of code in the recet upload of the wGridfilter and no
> doc its raised in ide:
>
> For n = 0 To $Grid.columns.Count - 1
>             valor = IIf($Grid[$Grid.Rows.Selection[c], n].text = "",
> $Grid[$Grid.Rows.Selection[c], n].richText, $Grid[$Grid.Rows.Selection[c],
> n].text)
>             clave = $Grid.rslt.Fields[n].Name
>             actual.Add(valor, clave)
>         Next
>
> any information about that symbol please!
>

> Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
> http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com

B Bruen <adamnt42 at ...3379... (sort of)>