[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #1113: ODBC driver problem: driver connects but does not exec query

bugtracker at ...3416... bugtracker at ...3416...
Sun Jun 18 05:05:13 CEST 2017

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1113&from=L21haW4-

Comment #7 by zxMarce:

Piccoro,

Got more details. This problem would occur with any statement/query that does not return data.
For example a CREATE TABLE, DROP TABLE, etc. kind of query.

This occurs when the ODBC SQLExecDirect() call returns code SQL_NO_DATA (decimal 100).
My patch attempt only made the problem worse, because now the interpreter SEGFAULTs when I take SQL_NO_DATA into account as non-error value.

But the SEGFAULT occurs well after the query is actually run, same as the error you encountered.
Still digging...

zxMarce.