[Gambas-user] Gambas-Documentation

Dimitris Anogiatis dosida at ...626...
Tue Jun 6 18:49:54 CEST 2017

While Google translate and other online transaction tools are not perfect
we could try a few of them to see which combination of such tools makes
more sense for both the English side and the non-English side.

Keep in mind that the way we put words to our thoughts is also affected​ by
different patterns and experiences in all our lives as well as mood and
stress levels at the time of asking for info or documenting a piece of
code. Plus not all words have a direct equivalent in every language. So we
also have to have a balance between specifics and verbosity.

That's my 2 cents worth of wisdom anyways :)

On Jun 6, 2017 10:00 AM, "Benoît Minisini via Gambas-user" <
gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:

Le 06/06/2017 à 17:54, PICCORO McKAY Lenz a écrit :

> hi benoit, there many issues in gb.db specifically in odbc component, i
> wish to be fixed in the next release please, thanks in advance
>
> currently i can to contribute to the documentation how-to's wiki parts but
> i cannot write on both languajes, its very tedious for me write english..
> so if any could translate from spanish will be usefully

I don't speak spanish, and your english is often unreadable, so we need
some help...

--
Benoît Minisini