[Gambas-user] Gambas Playground

Adrien Prokopowicz adrien.prokopowicz at ...626...
Wed Jul 19 04:38:41 CEST 2017

Le Wed, 19 Jul 2017 01:50:08 +0200, PICCORO McKAY Lenz
<mckaygerhard at ...626...> a écrit:

> good made it! its good to know more and more of gambas are happened
>
> two things>
>
> 1) the playground seems only applies most to gambas scripts rather thant
> other gambas things
> 2) wheres its the code that generates the service, i mean url post here!
>
> Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
> http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com

I'm not sure I can understand you correctly, but I'll try my best. :)

If by "other gambas things" you mean "full projects", then yes, the
playground
is only intended to run Gambas scripts, since it is designed for quick
tests and prototyping, and sharing/running code on Gambas mailing-lists and
forums.
But since Gambas scripts are no different from a regular project (except
that
every class/module is in a single file), I don't see how it is a problem.

And for the code, I just pushed it to a GitLab repository. You'll find it
here :
https://gitlab.com/prokopyl/gambas-playground

Adrien Prokopowicz