[Gambas-user] Gambas Playground

Wed Jul 19 01:50:08 CEST 2017

good made it! its good to know more and more of gambas are happened

two things>

1) the playground seems only applies most to gambas scripts rather thant
other gambas things
2) wheres its the code that generates the service, i mean url post here!

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com