[Gambas-user] Pre-release of Gambas 3.10.0

Wed Jul 19 00:27:42 CEST 2017

> Finally, I'd like to say how amazingly satisfying it is to work with
> Gambas.  So far I have developed a Desktop Panel and Menu, a Text Editor, a
> File Explorer and a car computer app that runs on a Raspberry Pi and plays
> audiovideo and embeds NavIt, plus other projects.  I intend to upload these
> to the software farm, testing permitted.  Attached is a screen shot showing
> off some of these projects.

its great that a languaje has so easy to lear.. i really need the odbc
componente to fixed due  make programs in gambas are sure for easy! the
most easy to make its gambas

i dont understand why python its so famous, i understand now! gambas not
have enough support and vision!

> BTW I have several compoments I have been working on.  How do I submit
> them for your approval and possible inclusion in Gambas.
>
> One is Filebrower, based on Dirview.  It's drop in compatible with DirView
> but adds two additional properties to allow the display of files in the
> tree and to sort folders first.  It also has an added event
> GetSpecialIcon(sPath As String, iIconType As Integer), which is like the
> Icon event but includes a flag specifying folder, open folder or file.
>
> Another component is UpDown.  It is derived from Spinbar with a property
> (Showbar) that toggles the display of the bar.  I needed a SpinBox with a
> float value.
>
> On a more trivial note, I have a status bar component, based on code I
> found floating on the web.
>
> the best place to put your code its a git repo, please use gitlab due
github are close to closed source and privative software