[Gambas-user] RichText in Gambas

Rolf-Werner Eilert rwe-sse at ...3629...
Mon Jul 10 23:58:15 CEST 2017

Is there an information about the RichText property? I mean, which HTML
tags are accepted etc.?

I could imagine at least Benoit should know where to get information
about it.

In my GridView example, I tried RichText for the cell. Pure font style
tags run well, like bold, italics etc. But I had a problem with center.

Same thing happens if I try GridView1.Data.Alignment = Align.Center and
then give RichText.

When I use simple Text instead, Align.Center will run. But then I cannot
vary the fontstyles anymore...

Any idea how to solve this?

Regards
Rolf