[Gambas-user] How to use drag-and-drop

Rolf-Werner Eilert rwe-sse at ...3629...
Mon Jul 10 23:50:17 CEST 2017

The basic usage of the drag-and-drop functions isn't quite clear to me.
I couldn't find much information in the wiki about it. Here is my code.
I use t$ as a simple storage place and TextBox1 is only to see what the
thing does.

The user should pick the red cell in GridView1 and drag it to another
cell. The contents should appear there.

I use "MouseUp" and not "Drop" because Drop didn't have any result. But
maybe the way I implemented the whole thing isn't the right one anyhow?

Thank you for your insight!

Rolf

Public t$ As String

Public Sub Form_Open()

   GridView1.Rows.Count = 7
   GridView1.Columns.Count = 5

   TextBox1.Text = t$

End

Public Sub GridView1_Data(Row As Integer, Column As Integer)

   If Row = 4 And Column = 3 Then
     GridView1.Data.Background = Color.Red
     GridView1.Data.Alignment = Align.Center
     GridView1.Data.Text = "E\nKorr\nWg"
     t$ = GridView1.Data.Text

   Endif

End

Public Sub GridView1_Click()

   t$ = GridView1.Current.Text
   TextBox1.Text = ""

End

Public Sub GridView1_MouseDrag()

   TextBox1.Text = t$

End

Public Sub GridView1_MouseUp()

   TextBox1.Text = GridView1.Row & "::" & GridView1.Column

   GridView1.Current.Text = t$

End