[Gambas-user] Any (easy) way to render RTF or HTML with gambas?

Mon Jul 3 01:08:09 CEST 2017

> Lentz, it is not a HTTPD project. It is not a web project. I need no
> webserver (and I don't want one). I just want to display some nicely
> formatted text. HTML will do it; RTF will do

its does not matter, ... with pdf works due its the same idea.. that using
pdf..

but as Fabien said.. may change in the future.. gbr3 -http as html does
not... i'll explain more easy.. using your solution:

rtf-text -> pdf -> viewer(embebed or not)

in my words its the same..

trf-text -> thml -> mini-httpd(embebed)

how do you think how ide shows to you the inline help ?  gambas has a http
web server that runs only when view the little help and stop it..

well, pdf its good too...