[Gambas-user] check 4 Gambas Runtime files?

mikeB mb at code-it.com
Wed Dec 13 04:16:54 CET 2017

On my web site, that I offer software programmed using Gambas, I have a
notice :
VERY IMPORTANT: before installing this app you will need to install
Gambas Runtime  v10 files - most systems will not have these very new
files installed yet.

Do so via the terminal commands:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:gambas-team/gambas3
sudo apt-get update
Now that Gambas runtime 10 files are more common - being install by the
Distro - is there a way for the user (terminal command) to check if they
are installed?

This is a real newbie question I'm sure but hey.. I'm a newbie!
Thanks for any all help on this matter and have a GREAT day,
mikeB