[Gambas-user] linked project-files

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 23:06:15 CET 2017

Le 02/12/2017 à 19:04, Charlie Reinl a écrit :
>> Yes. These source files must be opened by the project owning them, not
>> the projects using them as links.
>
> Ok, but why MUST. For me, most of these files are not in a, better, no
> more in a project, I call that my common Function pool, which provide me
> common gambas3 routines etc.

For exactly that reason: the IDE cannot read your mind and know what
exactly these files are for you. So these files must be edited from the
project they belong to. It is far more sure.

With the menu for opening the linked file in its project, you are just
one click from editing the file.

--
Benoît Minisini