[Gambas-user] Different digit number in master version

Gianluigi bagonergi at ...626...
Tue Aug 22 20:11:27 CEST 2017

Sorry Tobias,
but I don't have understod.
I refer to the f05e6bc master version code, which I get from gbx3 -V as
compared to what is in Commit f05e6bc[0] which has one number more, in this
case zero.
You mean that I not extracted the latest version?

Regards
Gianluigi