[Gambas-user] Git compilation report

Mon Aug 21 02:46:34 CEST 2017

> You have to get familiar with that program, as it seems to be a little
> bit crude first, but I did not find any better "GUI" for Git till now.

that's i like of git, so then no guindo-like gui programs

well not so bad, theres :

   - qgit, (qt, manager per directory git clones
   - also gitggle (gtk, manager but per git clones)
   - gittk (tk, only visualizer)
   - gitg (gtk3 viewer and browser)
   - magit (emacs integration only, console)
   - tig (ncurses console interface, recomended for linux real users)

well if have amny other please post it