[Gambas-user] Mailinglist

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Aug 19 21:08:29 CEST 2017

Le 19/08/2017 à 21:00, Jussi Lahtinen a écrit :
> What is the problem with google?

1) Google groups are not a mailing-list. I want mails, so that I can
have every post in my mail client and read them without Internet.

2) Google crawls the data, and who knows what they do with them.

3) Google brutally stopped their issue tracker. I had to make an issue
tracker for Gambas in a hurry because of that. There is no guarantee
that they won't stop Google groups brutally too.

4) I don't want to force people to have a Google account.

Enough problems for me.

--
Benoît Minisini