[Gambas-user] Mailinglist

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at ...3340...
Sat Aug 19 18:27:34 CEST 2017

Am 19.08.2017 um 18:07 schrieb Adrien Prokopowicz:

> However, self-hosting is another long-term investment, and requires
> continuous
> maintenance, so I don't think it is worth it. But if Christof can offer
> that hosting (as he already hosts other lists), I think it can be a good
> idea. :-)

I do hosting, also a couple of (very small private) Mailinglists. I am
member of hostsharing.net, a german open source webhosting coop. As I
host for my firm and some others I can donate some free traffic to the
Gambas community.

I never hosted a public ML, also do not know anything about spam
problems and so on, but this should not be such a great thing ...

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--
Dies ist keine Signatur