[Gambas-user] Balloons, everywhere but when I don't want them.

Fri Aug 18 18:51:23 CEST 2017

sourceforge some times ago said that mailer services will be limited.. do
the bugtracker are using the mail service of sourceforge?

there's a mail service integration, in
settuings->integration->service->mail for gitlab... but its for commits only

gitlab and github have a build in mail list, when a notification are
trigered.. like a new comment in a issue or a commit in related watched
git's

but that's all.. no mail services as is!

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com