[Gambas-user] Balloons, everywhere but when I don't want them.

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Aug 18 17:09:02 CEST 2017

Le 18/08/2017 à 16:34, Tony Morehen a écrit :
> BTW the attached code is not fully functional.  It tries to listen for a
> signal on both the system bus (Udisks2 signal) and the session bus
> (Notifications).  Unfortunately, Gambas can only listen to one bus at a
> time, the second declared bus is ignored. As a result, the code that
> responds to the Notifications signal is never called.
>
> I've opened a bug report (1132) on this issue.

Sorry, I didn't see it. Apparently SourceForge has unsubscribed the
bugtracker from the mailing-list, and as it removed the ability to
subscribe an arbitrary e-mail, I'm done. :-(

Does GitLab plan to offer a mailing-list feature? I will pray for that.

--
Benoît Minisini