[Gambas-user] FProperty.class:25: error: Unknown identifier: &1 WebView

Laurent Carlier lordheavym at ...626...
Mon Aug 14 22:15:17 CEST 2017

Le lundi 14 août 2017, 21:23:55 CEST Benoît Minisini via Gambas-user a écrit :
> Le 14/08/2017 à 21:16, Moviga Technologies a écrit :
> > Hi!
> >
> > I am trying to compile Gambas from GIT, and when it comes to building
> > the IDE, this error pops up:
> >
> > FProperty.class:25: error: Unknown identifier: &1       WebView
> >
> > I been able to compile and use the IDE without the qt4 webkit component
> > with previous versions of Gambas, and wondered if this could be the
> > issue now... or is it something else?
>
> The webkit component is required since a while.
>
> Regards,

See http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1137&from=L21haW4-
The problem is with gb.gui(.qt.webkit) component, who can't choose gb.qt5/
gb.qt5.webkit components if gb.qt4 component is found but gb.qt4.webkit
component isn't available.

--
Laurent Carlier
http://www.archlinux.org