[Gambas-user] FProperty.class:25: error: Unknown identifier: &1 WebView

Moviga Technologies moviga at ...3488...
Mon Aug 14 21:34:39 CEST 2017

OK, both of them? It has been some months since last time I compiled
Gambas, but at that time I disabled the qt4 webkit component, as it
failed compilation on Arch. I should find out why it fails then, and try
to fix that :)