[Gambas-user] Switching to GitLab

Sun Aug 13 16:09:26 CEST 2017

adrian, i started the howto/git in gambas wiki.. and i noted due git
has more differences in concept rather in things there no easy way..
but please take a change and see whast usefully here..

its the most short i can do.. and has no spell errors..

http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/howto/git#t3
Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com