[Gambas-user] floating (MDI) console window at startup

Karl Reinl karl.reinl at ...9...
Mon Sep 26 23:29:27 CEST 2016

Am Montag, den 26.09.2016, 23:49 +0300 schrieb Jussi Lahtinen:
> What menu you are talking about? What is MDI? What are you trying to
> achieve?
> If you don't want the console to be visible, just go to view menu and
> unselect it (or just press F11).
>

> Jussi
>
> On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 3:50 PM, roger <oc3vp7w8 at ...1709...> wrote:
>
> > my apologies for sending the wrong image.
> >
> > I will modify my original question somewhat and ask,
> >
> > The checkbox next to the menu item Console is checked when I open up the
> > Gambas IDE.
> >
> > This is consistent. What preferences item or config edit would reverse
> > this?
> > Is this a probable bug?
> >
> > I am presented with a floating console window every time I open Gambas.
> >
> > Any suggestions or help would really be appreciated.
> >
> > Thank You.
> >
> > Roger

Salut Jussi,

MDI = Multiple Document Interface

on wikipedia I'm sure is this also in your language.

Salut Roger,

just click in the most left Icon in the console toolbar, (that is the
"dock console"/"undock console" toolbutton, Jussi talked about) that
should solve your problem .
--
Amicalement
Charlie