[Gambas-user] Christmas gift

Fri Sep 9 17:25:53 CEST 2016

> Maybe for a Java programmer with big iron and big frameworks in the
> background that do the job it is ok.

that the object of the gambas webservice component,

in java its great due programer dont have to mess with the complex of the
process, only "implements" the rules to consumes a webservice from another
host ...

i'll exlain a little :
* SOAP means Simple Object Access Protocol
* REST means Representation State Transfer

each are implemented depends of the complexity and needs:
* SOAP only support XML for interchange data
* REST supports others format like text, JSON, XML etc.

many programers like REST due have free of implementation of own protocol,
and if i want to cheap traffic, Json then definitely we will be in better
place in terms of payload, but complexity are higher, and i already know
that gambas its knowed by the easy of usage for programers

OH MEN this will be hard to implement and made a component! too much to
implement!?!!

AND I WANT TO  USE IT ON A OLDER SYSTEM YET!