[Gambas-user] MediaPlayer bug with AboutToFinish and URL?

Piper984 mclennan at ...3614...
Mon Oct 31 16:13:45 CET 2016

Hi,

Were you able to confirm that the video clips I attached could play via the
.NextURL + AboutToFinish events successfully on your development machine?
For what's it's worth, I do see this error message now in the console output
window when after I play any video file (either just one and then the END
event fires, or if I try to set the .NextURL property during the
AboutToFinish event:

The program 'prjVideoTest01' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window parameter)'.
  (Details: serial 1632 error_code 9 request_code 150 minor_code 9)

If you don't have the error (and I am assuming you don't) then perhaps there
is some GTK lib or other dependence I could check into?

Thanks for looking into this still! I could try to take a screencam type
video of my test running if that would be helpful at all?