[Gambas-user] MediaPlayer bug with AboutToFinish and URL?

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Oct 27 01:49:04 CEST 2016

Le 27/10/2016 à 01:43, Benoît Minisini a écrit :
> Le 27/10/2016 à 01:41, Benoît Minisini a écrit :

>>> Are you kidding? Your project is still almost void and unusable (no
>>> media player in it at all), and did you really create the source archive
>>> with the IDE? The IDE creates "tar.gz" files.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>

>> Sorry, I found the media player. Can you do the same thing with the
>> MediaView control of gb.web.form? And tell me if it works for you?
>>

> By the way: if you want to create a media URL from a local file path,
> you can use the Media.URL() method.

OK, I found. You must use the NextURL property, not the URL property.
Setting the URL property directly resets the player, and even can crash
GStreamer if it is done while it is finishing a stream.

Benoît Minisini