[Gambas-user] MediaPlayer bug with AboutToFinish and URL?

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Oct 22 19:38:49 CEST 2016

Le 22/10/2016 à 12:51, Piper984 a écrit :
> Hi Benoît,
>
> Hi pulled down the #7934 release from SourceForge and built+installed
> successfully.  3.9.90.  I made sure the gb.media component built.
>
> Unfortunately when I set the URL during the AboutToFinish event, the next
> clip didn't play.  In the Gambas console this warning was printed:
>
> gb.media: warning: could not catch end of stream
>
> Which might be of interest to us?  I tried with both .mp4 files and .webm
> format.
>
> I compiled under Ubuntu 16.04.  Let me know if/how I could help trouble
> shoot this with you.
>
> Thanks!

Please the your project you used for testing.

As for the warning, it means that when the video/audio stream ends,
GStreamer didn't emit the message as it should according to the
documentation.

Benoît Minisini