[Gambas-user] MediaPlayer bug with AboutToFinish and URL?

Piper984 mclennan at ...3614...
Sat Oct 22 12:51:01 CEST 2016

Hi Benoît,

Hi pulled down the #7934 release from SourceForge and built+installed
successfully.  3.9.90.  I made sure the gb.media component built.

Unfortunately when I set the URL during the AboutToFinish event, the next
clip didn't play.  In the Gambas console this warning was printed:

gb.media: warning: could not catch end of stream

Which might be of interest to us?  I tried with both .mp4 files and .webm
format.

I compiled under Ubuntu 16.04.  Let me know if/how I could help trouble
shoot this with you.

Thanks!