[Gambas-user] Documentation, 2 things

Mon Oct 17 01:34:16 CEST 2016

hi Dig and Jbsan, Dig i recomended personally the jbsan blog course.. its
the only cource with a timeline based on learn for beginners

the site from jbsan its the best, its a great course for beginners

i think if a oficial course will be made in near future, jbsan mus be the
right men, the choose one for manage the direction of...

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com