[Gambas-user] Documentation, 2 things

dag dag at ...3591...
Sun Oct 16 23:03:08 CEST 2016

Hi Fabien,

I am sure I do not have the grand overview like you, but I can definitly
tell what i miss. I have programmed frontends for 30 years, not into
systemprogramming. I had about 5 years of gambas-break, and was stunned
over how fast things was growing. only the wast of objects is suprising,
and also suprisingly good, I feel humble to the project. the thought of
the different web-sites taking care of Gambas is good and nice, but a
leading site is really wanted, as you say. also the forums have the lack
of different levels of knowlegde: a newbie often gets abused from other:
why do you not read the manual and so. not very nice. I see in the
gambas-user more respectful taking care, and that i am glad for. i want
to help with this task wherever i can.

regards
Dag