[Gambas-user] gb.web.form feature request: Custom title bar for windows

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Sun Nov 20 23:16:16 CET 2016

On Sun, 20 Nov 2016, Benoît Minisini wrote:
> Le 20/11/2016 à 16:09, Tobias Boege a écrit :
> > Hi Benoit,
> >
> > I would like to be able to render the title bar of a window by myself,
> > because the gb.web.form standard does not match the design of my site.
> > Is there any hook for that already? If not, I could imagine it being a
> > new Titlebar event which is raised by the form. If the user handles it,
> > they should Stop Event afterwards to prevent the standard title bar
> > from being rendered.
> >
> > However, I *would* like gb.web.form to still handle window resizing and
> > moving. Is it possible?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Tobi
> >

> Isn't style sheet enough to customize the window title bar?

Yes, I'm getting by with CSS for now. The two things I was worried about
were: that I may want to add a custom button to the title bar in the
future and that my style sheets break when you change some CSS class
in gb.web.form. But for now, I'm happy.

Regards,
Tobi