[Gambas-user] Monitoring DBus-Signal ?

Hans Lehmann hans at ...3219...
Sun Nov 20 18:54:59 CET 2016

Am 19.11.2016 um 17:14 schrieb Hans Lehmann:
> I want to see the signal 'VolumeChanged' sent by the application
> 'org.gtk.Private.MTPVolumeMonitor' with the interface
> 'org.gtk.Private.RemoteVolumeMonitor'. The dbus-monitor program shows:
>
> signal sender=:1.10 -> dest=(null destination) serial=319
> path=/org/gtk/Private/RemoteVolumeMonitor;
> interface=org.gtk.Private.RemoteVolumeMonitor; member=VolumeChanged
>
> I am not able to observe this DBus signal. The project is attached.
> The project follows the documentation under the link:
> http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/dbus#t4 .

Hello,

this line in attached Project:

$hDBusSignal = New DBusSignal(DBus.Session,
"org.gtk.Private.RemoteVolumeMonitor", True) As "MySignal"

generated an error.

Example:

USB-Stick in:
Under Stack.Backstrace in line 19 (DBusSignal.DBusObserver_Message.19):
Error-Message: Typ mismatch: wanted String, got String[] instead

USB-Stick out:
Under Stack.Backstrace in line 19 (DBusSignal.DBusObserver_Message.19):
Error-Message: Typ mismatch: wanted String, got Collection instead

Regards,
Hans