[Gambas-user] gb.web.form feature request: Custom title bar for windows

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Sun Nov 20 16:09:41 CET 2016

Hi Benoit,

I would like to be able to render the title bar of a window by myself,
because the gb.web.form standard does not match the design of my site.
Is there any hook for that already? If not, I could imagine it being a
new Titlebar event which is raised by the form. If the user handles it,
they should Stop Event afterwards to prevent the standard title bar
from being rendered.

However, I *would* like gb.web.form to still handle window resizing and
moving. Is it possible?

Regards,
Tobi