[Gambas-user] Load modules dynamically ? Works as promised. Thanks. Closed

ub2 at ...36... ub2 at ...36...
Wed Nov 16 06:42:19 CET 2016

Dear gbWilly

Works as promised, great!
Maintaining becomes much easier now.
Thanks a lot!

Regarding http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/library:
- My system: Xubuntu 16.04 LTS, Gambas 3.9.1
- The "project properties" looks slightly different (no problem)
- The "Component property" I could not find at all.
   (but the given EXPORT-Link did it)

Again, thanks very much for much your very quick and applicable support.

ub2