[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #1013: gb.db.odbc new GetRecordCount mechanism seem not work with firebird database

bugtracker at ...3416... bugtracker at ...3416...
Fri Nov 11 13:50:46 CET 2016

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1013&from=L21haW4-

Comment #13 by Benoît MINISINI:

Just a remark: if it is too hard to make a generic GetRecordCount() method, you can store in your database connection object the underlying ODBC connection type
so that you can use a different method in each case.

If I'm connected to a SqlServer database, do the count that way,
If I'm connected to a Firebird database, do the count that other way,
Otherwise use this default method.

What do you think?

Benoît MINISINI changed the state of the bug to: Working.