[Gambas-user] Flyer Invasion Game - And a possible bug-report

Moviga Technologies moviga at ...3488...
Thu Nov 3 09:07:52 CET 2016

Thank you!

Are you running Wayland? There's no built in way to detect screen
resolution for that (yet). But, why it apparently increases the
resolution outside the borders of the window when you click outside, I
have no idea why? A SDL bug?