[Gambas-user] HSplit and VSplit without "handles"

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri May 20 13:50:49 CEST 2016

Le 20/05/2016 08:13, Rolf-Werner Eilert a écrit :
> I guess it is a matter of Qt who might have thought a simple line is
> more "elegant" or so.
>
> In my Thunderbird for example there is no indication at all, just thin
> lines, and some can be moved, some can not.
>
> When I found this yesterday, I thought it might be configurable somehow
> via some of the properties. But it seems to be a "feature" ;)
>
> Regards
> Rolf

It's not a QT thing, it's a Gambas thing. Splitters are entirely made
with Gambas now.

If you want to know what is made with Gambas, and what is not, look at
the gb.gui.base component source code.

Benoît Minisini