[Gambas-user] HSplit and VSplit without "handles"

Fri May 20 08:13:57 CEST 2016

I guess it is a matter of Qt who might have thought a simple line is
more "elegant" or so.

In my Thunderbird for example there is no indication at all, just thin
lines, and some can be moved, some can not.

When I found this yesterday, I thought it might be configurable somehow
via some of the properties. But it seems to be a "feature" ;)

Regards
Rolf