[Gambas-user] Gambas3 on Rasperry Pi 3 with Ubuntu Mate 16.04

Alexie ualex73 at ...626...
Thu May 5 21:20:05 CEST 2016

You're welcome ;-) We compile the gambas3 on the Pi yourself, and publish
it on domotiga.nl ... for other people to use it, because the Pi is one of
the few architectures where there is no 'good' recent gambas3 release.