[Gambas-user] Gambas3 on Rasperry Pi 3 with Ubuntu Mate 16.04

Jose Monteiro jf.monteiro at ...43...
Thu May 5 10:42:58 CEST 2016

Hi guys, I am very interested on this matter too.So far, I know that is possible to install RaspBian (Debian for Raspberry) and then Gambas 3.8.2 : Gambas Documentation - /install/raspbian

|   |
Gambas Documentation - /install/raspbian
   |   |

 Can someone tell us if the installation goes smooth and if Gambas can work well with RaspBerry's IO?RegardsJosé Monteiro