[Gambas-user] qt5

Sebastian Kulesz sebikul at ...626...
Mon May 2 18:18:11 CEST 2016

I just saw that Ubuntu Xenial is also providing Gambas 3.8.4, but from the
error you are getting, my guess is that it is badly packaged. The version
available in the PPA has a lower version number than the one available in
the Ubuntu repository because of lexicographical order. So in your picture,
you are not actually using the Stable version from the PPA

I will bump the version number so that the one in the PPA  supersedes the
one from the official repository. In the meantime, you can force the
version from the PPA using synaptic and selecting Force Version from the
menus.