[Gambas-user] qt5

Charlie charlie at ...2793...
Mon May 2 16:54:40 CEST 2016

I have reinstalled Ubuntu 16.04, just to make sure. I then installed Gambas3
with the following command
*sudo add-apt-repository -y ppa:gambas-team/gambas3 && sudo apt-get update
&& sudo apt-get -y install gambas3*
I started Gambas from the command line and saw the following: -
gambas1.png <http://gambas.8142.n7.nabble.com/file/n56124/gambas1.png>
I tried again to load software from the Gambas Farm but unfortunately I
received exactly the same error message as before
I am not that concerned about this not working in Ubuntu as I intend to
install Linux Mint 18 when it is released in about a month's time which is
based on 16.04
If I install from a '.tar' is this likely to solve this problem?