[Gambas-user] How to register and login to the Wiki?

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Mar 24 05:56:35 CET 2016

Le 24/03/2016 05:18, T Lee Davidson a écrit :
> On 03/16/2016 08:53 PM, T Lee Davidson wrote:

>>> There should be no documentation necessary for logging in. The intuitive way
>>> works over here. See screenshots 1 to 3.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Tobi
>>
>> Thanks Tobi. And, yes, I did not think there should be any documentation necessary for logging in.
>>
>> But as I said, I cannot log in. After submitting the login form, the "Login" button remains; no "Logout" button. I get no error
>> message, nor any link to retrieve password, nor any link to register. I just figured there _must_ be something I am missing that
>> is perhaps documented somewhere that I cannot find.
>>

> So, does anyone know how I might be able to log in to the Wiki? Either by retrieving or resetting my password? Or, by
> re-registering?
>
> In other words:
>
> If it exists, where is the Reset Password link?
> Or, where is the Register link?
>

> Thanks.

Ha, sorry! The accounts are now centralized it the bugtracker. So you
actually register from it. There is no message at the moment on the wiki
when your login fails.

--
Benoît Minisini