[Gambas-user] How to register and login to the Wiki?

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at ...626...
Thu Mar 24 05:18:45 CET 2016

On 03/16/2016 08:53 PM, T Lee Davidson wrote:

>> There should be no documentation necessary for logging in. The intuitive way
>> works over here. See screenshots 1 to 3.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Tobi
>
> Thanks Tobi. And, yes, I did not think there should be any documentation necessary for logging in.
>
> But as I said, I cannot log in. After submitting the login form, the "Login" button remains; no "Logout" button. I get no error
> message, nor any link to retrieve password, nor any link to register. I just figured there _must_ be something I am missing that
> is perhaps documented somewhere that I cannot find.

So, does anyone know how I might be able to log in to the Wiki? Either by retrieving or resetting my password? Or, by
re-registering?

In other words:

If it exists, where is the Reset Password link?
Or, where is the Register link?

Thanks.

--
Lee