[Gambas-user] The timestamp of email which sended by my own application programmed in gambas is displayed "Unix'time"

石川友隆 zr8t-iskw at ...3587...
Sun Mar 20 01:03:34 CET 2016

Thank you for your quick response.

 > Or your Gambas version is too old. Which one do you use?

->
   Gambas version and My System are following;

[System]
Gambas=3.8.90
OperatingSystem=Linux
Kernel=3.13.0-74-generic