[Gambas-user] The timestamp of email which sended by my own application programmed in gambas is displayed "Unix'time"

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Mar 19 09:54:40 CET 2016

Le 19/03/2016 04:09, 石川友隆 a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> The timestamp of email which sended by my own application programmed in
> gambas  is displayed "Unix'time"
>

> I am trying to make a program for sending emails by Gambas's SmtpClient.
>
> When I see the result of the send email by the mail Client,Mozilla
> Thunderbird,
> The timestamp of sended date&time displayed 1970,01,01,09:00 ; the
> unixtime + 9 hours.
> (The setted Timezone in My PC is JST=GMT+9 hours(Japan,Tokyo))
>
> Would you please tell me the way how to set the DATE header normally in
> Gambas application program.
>

> The result of 'DATE' header when recieved is following,
>
> Date: =?utf-8?q?Fri,_18_Mar_2016_08=E6=99=8209=E6=99=8227_GMT?=
>

> Regards,
>

> Tomotaka Ishikawa

I think it could be a problem in your SMTP server, because if you look,
for example, at all mails sent by the Gambas bugtracker on the
mailing-list, which use the SMTP client, the date headers are accurate.

Or your Gambas version is too old. Which one do you use?

Benoît Minisini